10.03.2009

Village Pourhouse Downtown: So nice I had to do it twice!


VPD3

BFG FryCap
Place: Village Pourhouse 63 3rd Ave at 11th St.

BFGs: 45 of 57
Taste: 8/10
Crispiness/Texture: 8/10
Presentation: 8/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Service: 8/10
BFG Factor: 6/7 (more Beer Pong :) )

On my boy Jamie’s birthday, I got a text that read “Open bar tonight at Village Pourhouse from 7-8, just do the following…” It was from my good friends at @BuzzTxt who do drink specials and open bars just for showing the hostess a text message on your phone at the door. (Text BTX to 95495 to join) I have no idea how it works, nor do I care. All I know is it is very easy to lose count of how many drinks you consume when you don’t have to pay for them, like [insert tasteless joke about girls at bars here].

This is the Village Pourhouse located downtown on 3rd Ave and 11th Street. It is classier than its 109th Street fraternal twin but the menus are identical. Do you know what that means Fry Kids? Another order of Village Pourhouse Smothered Fries! (Check out the review from the previous posting for more on this Three Cheese and Bacon creation.) Then we all stumbled, erm, “walked” to Bar None on 3rd and 13th for a few games of beer pong and great music.



0 comments:

Post a Comment