5.09.2009

Bar XII: Chili Cheesey Goodiness!



Bar XII 4, originally uploaded by BarFryGuy.


Man I love my job!

Not only does Bar XII have these incredible Chili Cheese Fries (above), they also have Ngoc (right) their incredibly cute Vietnamese bartender, and I, of course, get to enjoy the company of both.

"Hey, It's the BarFryGuy!" -Ngoc, upon seeing me

"I will drive across town and execute you." -Brandon, upon being jealous of my star power.

The explanation of this pic (right) and the full review of Bar XII coming soon!

This week's Fry Poll:
Fingers or Forks for Chili Cheese Fries?

Bar: Bar XII
Location: 34th and 3rd
BFGs: 43 of 57

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @BarFryGuy

For more photos from this trip click here. Comments or Suggestions? email me at barfryguy@gmail.com

1 comments:

Elle on May 12, 2009 said...

If making love to those fries with my eyes is wrong, I just don't want to be right.

Post a Comment