5.26.2009

Slattery's Midtown Pub


Midtown Pub Seasoned Curly Fries

So, first of all, this place is literally 8 steps away from my office building (yes, I work. And yes, I counted). Second of all, the fries are Scrump-Chee-Us! These curly fries are perfectly seasoned and perfectly fried and they went well with my Killian's Irish Red. I usually order them for myself and as soon the basket hits the table my friends inhale them. Bastards.

Midtown Pub Seasoned Curly Fries 2

But no one is worse than this guy (below). Listen up Fry Kids. This is what happens when you order a QUESADILLA in an IRISH pub.

"Eeeeh there was a lot of cheese." Brandon said, "It was a Three-Cheese, Heart-slowing Quesadilla."

Midtown Pub Brandon
Jackass.

Quick Fry Kids! To the Fry Cap!! (Old school Batman reference, anyone? Anyone?)

Bar: Slattery's Midtown Pub
BFGs: 41 of 57
Price: $
Location: 36th between 5th & Madison

View Larger Map

2 comments:

cortni419 on June 24, 2009 said...

not a huge fry person, but midtown is the way to go!

Brando Carter on June 24, 2009 said...

btw, in case you can't tell, that is indeed my Indigestion face.

Post a Comment