5.24.2009

Bar XII


Follow @BarFryGuy on Twitter. Email me ej@barfryguy.com

At the goading of everyone’s favorite bartender Ngoc, my buddies Jamie (@jnwarner), Brandon (@sleepchant), and I indulged in Bar XII’s splendid Chili Cheese Fries. The hand-cut fries were topped with chili, two cheeses, and beans. Oh yea, and three tiny strips of lettuce (for everyone on a diet [^_^] )

Sure they’re bad for you, but I don’t care about my health and neither should you. You have not lived life until you’ve stuck your face in a plate of these.

Bar XII Chili Cheese Fries


Last week I asked you Fry Kids to vote how you like eat Chili Cheese Fries: Forks, Fingers or Face First. Needless to say, Forks won. So what’s wrong with this picture?


Bar XII 5
Don’t try this at home. Professional Pig On Closed Course.
I’m never going out with Jamie again.

Fry Cap
Bar: Bar XII
BFGs: 43 of 57
Price: $$

View Larger Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment